2013年1月23日星期三

"I Wash My Hair with Egg Mix “ Naomi Campbell

The 42-year-old supermodel Naomi Campbell  is asked how to keep beauty , she says "Raw egg, Guinness and Fairy liquid - it makes your hair fluffy and shiny and thick" . Yes she washes her hair with washing-up liquid mixed with egg.it is unbelievable , How eggs can make our hair beautiful ! nobody knows the secret except  Naomi Campbell  . Maybe eggs can supply nutrition to hairs and make hair smooth and glossy . It is a very good suggestion . I think I can tell our customers . when they receive human hair full lace wigs or lace front wigs from us , they can try the egg mix except the hair conditioner. instead of our own hair ,human hair full lace wigs need more care . the nutritional supplements. If you wear human hair lace wigs , you can just try her method .I think it is very good . 

没有评论:

发表评论