2013年1月18日星期五

Rihanna's Seriously Short Hair

Look at her pictures .I'm pretty sure this is a lace wig. Her hair is such a mystery. I'm usually good at telling natural hair vs weaves. It's easy to tell where one's extensions start and their hair ends or the common fail of lace front wigs, but I see a lot of pictures of her natural hair which is at the most past her jaw line and is cury where you can see from the root it's her real hair then out of no where its long and curly then two days later buzzed cut nobody hair grow that damn fast so she's probably one of the few that get's shorter cheap lace wigs. I guess when you think wig you assume it's always going to be longer than the hair you have now. But overall I'm so confussed I give up trying to figure out her hair. She's like the Hudini or styles


没有评论:

发表评论